Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Moneymaker

I just got back from Target and LOVE this deal!!! I had doubles of everything so I came home with 2 starter kits and 4 refills.

It's for the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner and refills

  • Starter Kit $12.99
    • Use $7 off starter kit printable HERE
    • Use coupon for FREE $5 Target GC wyb a starter kit from 11/15 Smart Source insert (My store took $5 off at register instead of giving me an actual GC)
  • 2 Refills $4.14 x 2 = $8.28
    • B1G1 free refill kit HERE 
    • $1.50/2 Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning products (Target coupon) from 11/15 Smart Source insert
Save your receipts and you can then use them for the $5 SC Johnson rebate when you buy any three products HERE. Remember, you can get that rebate back 3 times before July which is $15!
 
Final Price: all for FREE with $1.37 overage!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

0 comments: