Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deals at Target

Starbucks coffee (12-14 oz bags) - Buy 3 bags for $7 each, get a $5 gift card. That's a $5.33 Christmas gift!

Glade candles (1-pk. PlugIns oil refill, 4-oz. candle or scented oil candle tin, or 4-ct. oil candle refills) - Buy 5 at $2.50 each, get a $5 gift card. You should have a bunch of Glade coupons saved up from the past month. Here is an example of how you can get 6 Glade products candles for $1-$1.50.

  • Buy one oil candle holder, 3 oil candle refills, a Plug-in warmer, and a Plug-in oil refill.
  • Use these coupons:
    • Buy any Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil refill, get a warmer free.
    • Buy any Glade Scented Oil candles holder, get a refill pack free.
    • Save $2 on two Glade Scented Oil candle refill packs.
    • Save $2 on any two Glade Scented Oil candle products (I got this coupon from the last time I bought an oil candle but there was a save $1.50 in the newspaper so use that one if you don't have the $2 one.)
Rayovac alkaline batteries -  (Free - 50¢)  Check the $1 section for 2 packs of these. Make sure you get the alkaline because there is another type there, too. I had 5 save $1 on any pack of Rayovac batteries from the newspaper so I got 5 packs for free. I also had a save $1 on any 2 packs so I got those 2 for 50¢. In all, I got 7 packs of batteries (AA and D) for $1. That is about 15¢ a pack!!

Johnson's Bathtime Buddies - (Free) Use the $1 off any Johnson's product coupon. I had 2 of them and these are 97¢ each so I got two free. The cashier did tell me that since they were only 97¢ and my coupons were for $1 off, I could not get the extra 6¢. I said ok.

0 comments: