Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Deals

   We just had our family pictures taken and we had so many great shots that I am adding presents for the grandparents. Here are the deals I got. Most of these codes expire very soon so act fast! :)

  • Become a fan of Walgreens on Facebook and get 50% off of a 11x14 photo poster (does not apply to collage posters.) The total cost with shipping was $7.47.
  • While at Walgreens photo, get 50 4x6 prints for $5 with code PRINT.
  • SeeHere.com (Fuji Film) has a bunch of great deals, especially for new customers. You can get 100 free (but you pay shipping) 4x6 prints with your first order. I got a 11 oz coffee mug for $6.94 with overnight shipping (all shipping was free!) using the code NICOLESNICKELS. 
  • Snapfish.com also has a bunch of good deals. I got a 10 page flip book for $1.99 shipped using the code GMAFREE. 
   I'm sure there are more deals out there but these were the deals I liked. If you hear of another one, let me know!

0 comments: