Saturday, June 5, 2010

DIY Dishware

Found in the "Ali" is one of my favorite blogs because she is just so darn creative. I have said before that I am not that creative on my own but I am great at following directions.

She recently made a set of painted dishware that I am going to be trying for myself. I even already have clear plates. I had an "ah-ha" moment reading the tutorial because she didn't paint on the part where your food would go. She painted everything on the back of the plate! It seems so simple but I never would have thought of that.

Anyway, take a trip over to her blog and have a few "ah-ha" moments of your own! 

2 comments:

Foundinthe-ALI said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I'm so excited. Love your blog. Im going to follow you :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks! I love your blog!