Thursday, March 4, 2010

Photo Deals

I hope are all working on your free 20-page photo book. Remember to order it before March 31st! I ordered mine today. It was $8.99 in shipping and I got at least 100 pictures in the book! I was going to give it to one of the grandparents but I love it so much, I want to keep it. Now I can because there are two more great photo deals available.

  • Shutterfly - Use code MARCH10 by March 11th to get $10 off any order! This could mean 100 free prints, a 5x7 photo book for under $2, or a photo mug for about $1. You do have to pay shipping and the order must be at least $10. 
    • Also, you will get 60 free prints if you start a Share Site and another 50 free prints if you are new to Shutterfly!
  • Kodak Gallery  - Use code 50FREE by March 11th for 50 free prints. You just pay $1.99 shipping.
    • Also, you can get another 50 free prints if you are new to Kodak Gallery!

0 comments: