Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coupons in the Newspaper

I just discovered that with my paid subscription to the Orlando Sentinel (I only have it delivered on Sundays for the coupons), I am entitled to get El Sentinel for free on Saturdays. El Sentinel is the Sentinel's Spanish newspaper but it contains coupons just like the regular Sunday paper! This is not something they advertise and you will have to ask for it to be added to your subscription. I just emailed circulation and they updated my delivery schedule. Again, this extra newspaper with an extra set of coupons is FREE! I have been buying another newspaper each week so I wish I would have called sooner.

If you do not live in Central Florida, it wouldn't hurt to ask your local newspaper if they do something similar. For about $1 a week, I save about $80 a week!!!

0 comments: