Monday, July 5, 2010

Barbie Doll Crafts

I still have my old Barbies from when I was a kid because I loved them so much, I am having a hard time letting them go. I even washed all the clothes and put outfits together in plastic baggies. Plus, my mom made some of the clothes so even with the hair cuts I gave them, the fact that some of them are "no neck Barbies" (my brothers ripped their heads off and when you put the head back on, they no longer have a neck), and them being 20 years old, I kept them. It brought back memories when I read this Roundup on Dollar Store Crafts and made me want to make the old girls some new stuff. I especially love the headbands because they are also recycling! The shoe bracelet is great idea because when I was organizing my Barbies and clothes, I found two shoes that don't match. I didn't know what to do with them. I'm sure everyone who has Barbies in their home has that same problem. If you have little girls at home, this roundup would make for some great summer crafts!

1 comments:

The Diaper Wagon, LLC said...

We too LOVED Barbie when we were kids! Love this post . . . thanks so much for sharing :)