I wanted to tell you about five websites all moms (or anyone who shops for kids) should know about. All of these websites list one deal a day and only sell that one item each day. When the item is gone, the deal is over and you can come back the next day to see a new deal.
- Baby Steals - They also have a great blog where they give away lots of baby stuff.
- Kid Steals - These deals go FAST!
- Kids Woot - You can visit woot.com and woot sellout for grown up toys. They limit you to 3 items per day but it's $5 shipping regardless if you buy 1 or 3.
- Target Daily Deals - They have more than just baby or kids stuff.
- bTrendie - They have shopping "events," usually 3 or 4 at a time, that last 2-3 days. You do have to become a member to see the events.